By Jane Fonda
NEW YORK occasions BESTSELLER • AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING advisor that oldsters WILL wish for his or her TEENS
This thorough, concise advisor bargains directly speak about:
• The female and male physique because it alterations and matures.
• teenager relationships: what it takes to create satisfied, supportive, optimistic, and significant connections with family members, acquaintances, and others.
• identification empowerment: find out how to be genuine and thrive in today’s world.
• intercourse and sexuality for girls and boys: how kids may still look after their our bodies, include their studies, and enhance self-esteem.
• suggestions for operating during the hardest demanding situations, together with bullying, sexual abuse, consuming problems, being pregnant, and more. Praise for Being a Teen
“A frank and candid source for adolescents.”—People
“Fonda’s heat and love for the teenager group is evident.”—Publishers Weekly
“Clear, useful, and riveting, Being a Teen
cuts away at fantasy, complements young people’ vainness, and palms them with a trove of worthy details. fantastically geared up . . . Any mother or father, instructor, trainer, or general practitioner must learn this authoritative advisor. What a lifesaver for our boys and girls!”—William S. Pollack, PhD, writer of the overseas bestseller Real Boys and affiliate medical Professor, division of Psychiatry at Harvard clinical School
“Being a Teen
can be within the arms of each teenager on the earth. it's a myth-busting, fact-filled treasure vigorous details all teenagers wish and wish to know.”—Christiane Northrup, M.D., New York Times bestselling writer of Women’s our bodies, Women’s Wisdom
“Clear, unflinching, and nonjudgmental . . . a competent consultant to the turbulent actual and social transitions of adolescence.”—Michael Kimmel, unique Professor of Sociology and Gender experiences, Stony Brook collage, and writer of Guyland
“A accomplished, sincere, fun-to-read e-book for today’s young ones. This pleasant booklet can be used back and again.”—The Reverend Debra W. Haffner, president, non secular Institute, and writer of From Diapers to Dating
“Detailed, exact and sensible . . . a superb resource.”—Paul Kivel, writer of Boys can be Men