DIGNITY NOW, INC. “Rock and Rev Raffle”
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION DATES: The Rock and Rev Raffle (the “Raffle”) for DIGNITY NOW, INC., (“Sponsor”) begins October 14, 2017 and will end on January 26, 2018 at 8pm (the “Raffle Period”). Online/email/phone sales will end on January 25, 2018 at 5pm. Ticket sales at the Rock and Rev event will end on January 26, 2018 at 8pm. The Raffle is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- RAFFLE PRIZES:
- Grand Prize – One finalist will win the grand prize. The grand prize is a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro convertible 2-door coupe (“Prize”). Approximate retail value: $18,500.
- WHO MAY ENTER: The Raffle is open to all residents of the United States, which have reached the age of majority in their state of residence. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Raffle: (i) administrative employees of Dignity Now, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or Developmental Connections, and (ii) the spouses or dependents of administrative employees.
- TO ENTER: Print your name, address, and contact phone number on the raffle ticket stub and submit your completed Raffle ticket stub and your donation to the person that provided you with the Raffle ticket. That person will forward all Raffle ticket stubs received to the Dignity Now Inc. administrative office to be entered for the drawing.
- DRAWING: (a) During an event held on January 26, 2018, Sponsor will conduct grand prize drawing. One entry will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received. Dignity Now, Inc. will oversee drawing. Sponsor will notify finalist by telephone and upon verification of their eligibility, will be awarded the Grand Prize. In the event that less than 800 raffle tickets are sold, the contest will revert to a 50/50 raffle.
- PRIZES: The winner shall be required to personally retrieve the vehicle and present acceptable personal identification and evidence of any legally required insurance. Sponsors assume no liability or responsibility in connection with the safety or performance of any prize awarded hereunder nor in connection with any warranty or representation therewith.
- ELIGIBILITY and GENERAL TERMS: By participating in the Raffle, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Dignity Now, Inc., which will be final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Raffle. If an entrant wins a prize and is found later to be in violation of these official rules, that entrant will be required to forfeit the prize; provided, however that if a finalist or grand prize winner has not reached the age of majority by the time of awarding the prize, that finalist or grand prize winner must have his or her parent or legal guardian accept the prize on his or her behalf and comply with all of these Official Rules in order to retain the prize. All Raffle ticket stubs become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts will render an entrant ineligible and any entrant who attempts to submit a fraudulent Raffle ticket stub or who attempts to defraud Sponsor in any manner in connection with this Raffle may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Finalists are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded. Winner of the Grand Prize must take delivery from Dignity Now Inc. (Branson, MO) no later than seven days after January 26, 2018. No substitution of prizes is offered, no transfer of prizes to a third party is permitted and prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Dignity Now, Inc., may provide a comparable substitution of Prize if deemed necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Federal, state and local taxes, license, title, insurance, registration and all operation and maintenance costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. No groups, clubs or Organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to its members. If winner cannot be positively contacted by phone within three (3) business days of drawing, an alternate winner will be randomly selected. The winner of the Grand Prize will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 7 days of notification. In the event the affidavit and release is not returned within 7 days, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining entries. All travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the prizes will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must consent to the use of his/her name, voice, picture or other likeness without further compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) any difficulties that an entrant may experience obtaining a Raffle ticket; (ii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Raffle, or verification or announcement of prize/prize winner; or (iii) any lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, Raffle ticket stubs, all of which will be void. Sponsor is not liable for any prize due to a damaged or defective Raffle ticket stub, or Raffle ticket stub printed in error. The maximum number of prize awards is limited to the prize list and quantity as stated in these Official Rules and Sponsor is not obligated to award more than the stated quantities.
Participation in this Raffle constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and its agencies to use entrants’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, independent contractors, representatives, agencies and any other individuals or companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this Raffle (Collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Raffle tickets; typographical, printing or other errors; any problems with transactions, or any Raffle tickets or entries that are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. All such entries will be disqualified, as will any entries submitted in a manner that is not specifically allowed under these Official Rules. Any Raffle ticket stub that is illegible, damaged, mutilated, manipulated, duplicated, forged, counterfeited, altered, copied, hand printed, tampered with in any manner, obtained in a manner outside legitimate methods as stated in these Official Rules or distributed where prohibited by law will be considered void and will not be eligible for prize redemption.
By participating in the Raffle, entrants affirm that they have read and accept these Official Rules. By entering this Raffle, entrants agree that the Releasees will not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from or in connection with participation or inability to participate in this Raffle or acceptance, possession or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. By accepting prizes, winners release the Releasees from all liability and responsibility with respect to the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of prize or participation in prize-related activities (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Releasees will not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request prove to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Each entrant agrees that (1) all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Raffle, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding will take place in a federal or state court within the State of Missouri; (2) all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with entering this Raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Raffle, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: All prizes are awarded “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, Releasees who are not the manufacturers make no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, respecting the performance or use of the prizes, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and the winner must look solely to the manufacturer for such warranties, if any.
- OFFICIAL RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of major prize winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by 4/01/2018 to: DIGNITY NOW, INC. Raffle Official Rules/Winners List (Please specify which you are requesting), 1533 E. State Hwy. 76, Ste. 1, Branson MO 65616. Official rules are also available at www.rockandrev.com during the applicable entry period. The Grand Prize Winner’s name will be posted on the Dignity Now Inc. (www.dignitynowinc.comwww.rockandrev.com) event websites after January 28, 2018.
RAFFLE SPONSOR: Dignity Now Inc., 1533 E. State Hwy. 76, Ste. 1, Branson MO 65616 (“Sponsor”).
Thank you for supporting Dignity Now, Inc. and Branson-Hollister Rotary!